Read the following statements & rate your self on a scale of 1 to 4 as they apply to you:
(1 = Never, 2 = Sometimes, 3 = Usually, 4 = Always)
- You struggle to juggle family, work, relationships, life, etc.
- Waiting at red lights causes you stress
- Eating is a time for multitasking (i.e. driving, answering emails/texts, etc.)
- You don’t have time to exercise (Note: sprinting from one activity to the next doesn’t count as interval training)
- A family meal is going through the drive through together
- Going to the bathroom is your main source of solitude
- You have so much to do you can’t decide where to start, so you go on to Facebook to see what everyone else is doing
- You can’t wait for your day off so you can work on all the stuff you haven’t gotten to yet
- Things has been on your To-Do list so long you don’t have to do them anymore
- You think it’s still Sunday. (Ha – just kidding – I know it’s really Monday. Wait… What?)
If you scored more than 30 on this test you are definitely way too busy. This Labor Day weekend, take a break from the busyness and enjoy a restful, non-stressful day with Jesus!